DCPUSHBUTTONXP command

This forum is for eXpress++ general support.
ampandya

DCPUSHBUTTONXP command

#1 Post by ampandya »

Hi
Is there any way to disable MOUSECOLOR ondcpushbuttonxp?

I have a POS screen with many buttons on it, when hover a mouse sometimes it blinks blue, i think its only near the edge of the button.
it is worse where there is a image on the button.

for the buttons without bitmap, I can use MOUSECOLOR same as COLOR but with image it keeps flashing black or blue colour.

Thanks

rdonnay
Site Admin

Re: DCPUSHBUTTONXP command

#2 Post by rdonnay »

Do you have a small sample program I can run so I can see the problem?
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.

ampandya

#3 Post by ampandya »

Hi Roger

Here is the sample of the POs screen, with bitmap on the button.
when hover the mouse over the buttons at some point it flashes blue, it doesnt happen everytime though.

the original program i am using where the bitmap and the x and y are read from dbf file. it flash more when the mouse is over the edge of the button, it covers the image with the blue colour for a part of the second.

PROCEDURE Main
LOCAL GetList[0], GetOptions
width =108
hight = 106
gap = 5

for i = 0 to 10
@ hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@2*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@3*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@4*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@5*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@6*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@7*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@8*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@9*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
@10*hight+gap,i*width+gap dcpushbuttonxp caption "" bitmap "img.bmp" size width,hight PIXEL object okey1 color GRA_CLR_BLACK,COLOR_ICEGREEN parent og_num action &("{||do_key()}")
next

DCGETOPTIONS ;
RESIZE RESIZEDEFAULT DCGUI_RESIZE_AUTORESIZE_SCALEFONT

DCREAD GUI FIT TITLE 'Buttons Test' options getoptions EVAL {|o|o:setFrameState(XBPDLG_FRAMESTAT_MAXIMIZED)}

RETURN
function do_key()
return

Thanks

rdonnay
Site Admin

#4 Post by rdonnay »

This application code doesn't show me what you are talking about.
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.